Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (3 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a Real Estate investment manager located in Luxembourg-Gare, we are looking for a :
Junior Accountant - Property / Real Estate (M/F)
Within a team of 15 people, you will be mainly in charge of :
- Recording of receipts and payments across the jurisdictions
- Creation of tenant invoices for the UK and Ireland
- Posting of Polish invoices to the accounting system
- Posting of supplier invoices to the accounts payable approval system for the UK and Ireland and preparation of the associated payments on the banking system
- Following up on ad hoc queries arising from the processing of supplier invoices and supporting the payment run process where necessary
- Supporting the senior property accountants with the quarterly close process and ad hoc tasks.
The skills required for this role include:
- A good understanding of basic accounting (demonstrated by holding an accounting qualification)
- Previous experience of working in an accounting function
- Strong communication skill and excellent organizational skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure
- A commitment to produce high quality work and to meet deadlines
- Being a team player
- Must speak fluent English. (Other European languages are always an asset)
This is an opportunity for a 3-month initial mission, with possible extensions, to be started ASAP.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.