Type of ContractCDD (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients in Luxembourg city, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a:
Fund Legal Officer (M/F)
- Serve the Luxembourg Company from a legal viewpoint ;
- Draft offering documentation of products (UCITS/UCIs) and liaise with supervisory authorities ;
- Draw or review contracts (investment management, distribution, administration, ISDA documentation,…);
- Provide legal advice on cross border product distribution;
- Support the preparation of agendas and Board documentation for the Management Company and its investment funds;
- Coordinate legal topics with other Group entities;
- Analyze information on new laws and regulations and preparation of guidance for the Board of Directors.
- University degree in Law;
- At least 4 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Solid knowledge of Luxembourg Corporate Law and European investment fund regulations;
- Ability to work in team as well as independently;
- Pro-active, accurate, well self-organized with follow up capacity;
- Fluent in English and French; additional skills in German is a distinctive advantage;
- UCITS / Alternative Investment Fund experience (Luxembourg & European regulations);
- Contract negotiation experience (including AIFM and investment management agreements, administration, custody, distribution, service – outsourcing agreements);
- Corporate law experience;
- Management Company legal issues experience;
- Able to liaise with external advisers and supervision authorities such as CSSF.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.