Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (3 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
- Execute operational processes related to the management of a European structural and investment funds
- Maintain day-to-day contacts with the Silesia Managing Authorities and other similar mandating;
- Liaise with relevant internal services to execute the tasks related to the management of the mandate in an efficient and timely manner;
- Prepare necessary material for the Investment Board meetings;
- Support the process when transactions are being implemented under mandates managed by the Division ensuring the necessary interface and compliance with applicable mandate requirements;
- Participate in horizontal tasks across the Department that go beyond the strict boundaries of own domain to facilitate the execution of the mandate.
- University degree, preferably at postgraduate level in Banking/Finance or a related subject;
- At least 3 years’ relevant professional experience preferably in a similar role or level of responsibilities;
- Experience in front office position entailing management of contacts;
- Experience combining some of the following would be an advantage: Guarantees, Lending, Micro-finance, Technical assistance related to support for SMEs;
- Prior experience of - and understanding of - financial engineering through Structural Funds would be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of regional development issues and policies, legislation at national and/or EU levels would be an advantage;
- Fluency in English and Polish, both written and spoken. Knowledge of another EU language relevant for the remit of the Region would be an advantage.
- Team-working and pioneering spirit;
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills;
- Sense of responsibility, organisation and initiative;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent drafting skills;
- Problem solving approach.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.