Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, SOFITEX TALENT is looking for a long-term temp contract for a
BACK OFFICE ANALYST (M/F)
The person should have experience in a Banking/Financial field with knowledge of data input and he/she should be able to work independently and be keen to learn
S/he will execute key processes of various complexities, ensuring the overall quality of the unit’s output and compliance with risk management policy and Back-office management policies and processes.
- S/he will record and validate key tasks in the unit, including prepayments, rate revisions/conversions, various contractual amendments such as loan pricing updates, credit related events, restructurings and post disbursements equity type business;
- Handling of mailbox requests of varied nature from the Bank’s front and middle offices
- Data input in back office systems based on finance contracts (financial clauses, client’s contacts…) and instructions;
- S/he will provide analysis and support related to data capturing and issues raised in the course of business
- Propose solutions/adaptations and corrective actions in response to queries about the recording of transactions;
- Review instructions from front and middle offices against relevant contractual documentation;
- Overall operational support to the unit.
- University degree preferably in a business related field (Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, IT);
- English (mandatory) French (considered as an advantage)
- Additional relevant postgraduate studies or professional qualification (e.g. CFA, ACCA) is considered as an advantage.
- Relevant professional experience preferably in the backoffice of a financial institution, in commercial lending or as a financial analyst.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of financial products;
- Good knowledge of financial analysis and basic accounting principles;
- Proficiency in standard IT applications;
- Knowledge of relevant IT application CLM (module of Wall Street Suite) would be considered as a distinct advantage;
- Very good understanding of loan documentation;
- Excellent numerical skills;
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.