Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European institution located in Luxembourg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a
RIKS ANALYST (M/F)
The (Junior) Risk Analyst will primarily be in charge of data processing, analysis and reporting activities of the debt and equity portfolios.
The successful candidate reports to the Head of Portfolio Risk Unit (“PRU”). S/he will work in close cooperation with the other unit members.
- Perform the surveillance of part of the securitisation and guarantee transactions for the company’s portfolio and third-party mandates, in particular for the company structured portfolios (SME Initiative portfolios);
- Perform the surveillance of the equity transactions for the company’s portfolio, including Watch List analyses, updating Risk Control sheets for Fund managers;
- Draft and (as applicable) automate the periodical surveillance and risk reports for the debt and equity portfolios;
- Assist the team in the day-to-day risk analyses.
- University degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Economics, Finance, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related subjects; Additional postgraduate degrees and/or professional qualifications (i.e. PRM, CFA) would be considered an asset;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience in any, or a combination, of the following: (i) structuring or management of securitisation, guarantees, loans, or (ii) monitoring for ABS investments, or (iii) Risk Management for ABS investments, (iv) financial consulting or banking sector, or (v) SME portfolio analysis;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written, with good drafting skills. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of standard computer tools, in particular Excel. Knowledge of other computer software for statistical analysis would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and high affinity to numbers;
- Good project management skills;
- Pragmatic and results-oriented;
- Ability to identify and develop the required analyses depending on the issues to be addressed and to organise own work efficiently in order to manage conflicting and tight deadlines;
- Good judgement.
This is a long-term temporary contract. A two-month contract to start and then extention, at least till the end of the year.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.