Business areasAdministrative Services
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
The interim Administrative Assistant will provide administrative assistance to the Head of Division and other colleagues in the team with the objective of contributing to the efficiency and performance of the team’s overall activity.
The interim Administrative Assistant will report to the Head of Division and will work with all members of the Division (Mandate officers) as well as interface with other Departments and Directorates.
- Assist in the accurate preparation of documents, including the processing of hand-written mark-ups of Word documents electronically, developing summary and overview tables in Word, adjusting Power Point presentations and proofreading and formatting large Word documents
- Manage the distribution/validation of documents in line with the Divisions’ operational needs and in compliance with procedures
- Organise meetings and travel arrangements
- Active management of the Head of Division’s calendar
- Monitor that procedures are followed during the mandate process
- Handle all other secretarial tasks, including maintenance of Division's filing system
- Cooperate with the other Assistants and members of the Department; contribute to a good working atmosphere within the Division and the Department in order to facilitate the timely implementation of tasks, smooth flow of information and achievement of objectives
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in a legal practice or in a financial institution
- Excellent knowledge of Word and PowerPoint and basic knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Achievement Drive: continually keeps an eye on performance, focusing on improving it, showing drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals • Change Orientation: Adapts to differences and changes in the environment; takes a flexible approach to reach outcomes • Collaboration works cooperatively as part of a team; works collaboratively with peers across organisational boundaries based on a genuine interest in and an accurate understanding of others and their individual perspectives and concerns
This is an opportunity for a long-term temporary mission, to start asap.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.