Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractCDD (12 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
The Interim Administrative Assistant will provide administrative assistance to the Head of Department and other colleagues with the objective of contributing to the efficiency and performance of the Department’s overall activity.
You will report to the Head of Department and will work with all members of the Department (Loan officers and Assistants) as well as interface with other Departments and Directorates.
For one of our clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg Kirckberg, SOFITEXTALENT is currently looking for an:
Operations - Administrative Assistant
• Handle the administrative coordination of the whole lending procedure (monitoring of deadlines, organisation of meetings and appointments)
• Prepare briefing papers for meetings and business trips
• Assist the Loan Officers during the lending process and, as appropriate, in the follow up of projects (in close coordination with the other Directorates participating in the process)
• Finalise, distribute and file documents and reports prepared by Loan Officers
• Handle telephone contacts with clients and follow information flow while loan officers are on mission
• Assist Loan Officers in updating and organising contacts
• Keep statistics and work plan up-to-date; monitor that procedures are followed during the lending process; input data in the loans database in view of the preparation of reports and statistics on the activity in countries covered by the Divisions
• Cooperate with the other Assistants and members of the Department; contribute to a good working atmosphere within the Division and the Department in order to facilitate the timely implementation of tasks, smooth flow of information and achievement of objectives
• Secondary level education, complemented with a 2-year certification in a relevant field (e.g. secretarial studies, business administration) or secondary level education with equally qualified experience in a relevant field
• At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in providing administrative support
• Excellent knowledge of standard MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent knowledge of English and/or French, with a good knowledge of the other. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage).
• Achievement Drive: Continually keeps an eye on performance, focusing on improving it, showing drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals.
• Change Orientation: Adapts to differences and changes in the environment; takes a flexible approach to reach outcomes.
• Collaboration: Works cooperatively as part of a team; works collaboratively with peers across organisational boundaries based on a genuine interest in and an accurate understanding of others and their individual perspectives and concerns.
• Organisational Commitment: Is willing to commit to an organisation whose mission is to support Europe and is open to diversity, and to align her/his own behaviour with the organisation’s needs and intrinsic values, acting with integrity in ways that promote the organisation’s mission, policies and rules.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.