Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients located in Luxembourg city center, SOFITEX TALENT is currenly looking for a
Sanctions Compliance operations analyst (M/F)
- Review potential sanctions alerts and follow a detailed process and action the accounts accordingly utilizing internal and external tools
- Consistently meet the various SLA deadlines
- Deliverables meet the expected quality standards – no unexplained deviations from the applicable SOP.
- Complete research, analysis and reporting of compliance activities
- QA results on target or consistent with the team average (if applicable);
- Supports teammates with side-by-side and informal training
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with focus in business, accounting or finance
- 2 years of Compliance-related experience, Sanctions experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently with direction from team leads and leadership.
- Handle problem solving and issues resolution with guidance from more senior staff
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Able to professionally communicate with the team and stakeholders (both written and oral)
This is an opportunity for a long-term contract, to start asap
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.