Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
Pour l'un de nos clients, une banque internationale de la Place, Sofitex Talent recherche actuellement un(e):
Transversal Client Services Manager (M/F)
Mission: The Transversal Client Services Manager (CSM) is the principal service contact for Asset Managers and Asset Owners. The Transversal CSM manages by time to time clients on all services delegated to the bank and coordinates service issues related to projects implementation impacting all or a large scale of clients and ensures a positive customer experience.
The Transversal CSM leads the service relationship for a portfolio of clients and provides service with other stakeholders in the custody, fund admin and transfer agent business.
The Transversal CSM coordinates meetings and action plan on each project assigned to CSM:
- Facilitate and coordinate the service relationship and transversal project with other entities in the group;
- Keep the overview of client satisfaction and client issues;
- Take full ownership of project follow up;
- Liaise with other internal departments to ensure effective communication to and from internal services and clients;
- Document and communicate meetings, communication, issues with other stakeholders within the bank;
- Negotiate timeline to deliver action plan and track and follow action plans;
- Client off boarding coordination (legal, operations, client communication);
- Maintain and overview of client incidents, claims and related action plans;
- Escalate overdrafts to the client;
- Ensure accurate and professional reporting to the clients (KPI, Quality Chart, Board Reports);
- Propose and discuss with head of service new service when an opportunity arise;
- Analyse and suggest new workflow model on a regular basis.
- High understanding of bank product offer; high knowledge level of flows and organization;
- MIFID 2 certified;
- High level PowerPoint presentation making;
- High level of French and English;
- Public speaking abilities;
- Strong communication and service skills, leadership skill;
- Ability to work independently/self-driven;
- Solutions oriented / Constructive approach with internal and external customers;
- Availability for a 6-month mission, starting the 1st of January 2021;
- Position subject to MIF II.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.