Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractCDD (12 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, an international bank, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for a long term contract for a
Senior Securities Settlement Employee(M/F)
• Ensure the proper execution of the tasks dedicated to the function, in accordance with the policies and procedures in place
• Verify that the trade (purchase, sale) instructions (Swift/Web) from the Investment Managers, Lending Agent and Clients are correctly processed and within the deadlines.
• Repair and follow up of incorrect/incomplete instructions with Clients to ensure timely execution.
• Solve any mismatching with the concerned counterparty
• Liaise and handle queries from Clients and Custodians
• Input manually trade transactions received by fax.
• Analysis and Follow up of settlement problems pre- and post-settlement.
• Achieve tasks related to the securities lending activity
• Ensure timeliness of client service in accordance with agreed deadlines
• Maintain highest possible level of client service
• Accomplish various tasks in a timely and qualitative manner
• Make proof of sense and sound judgment towards risk awareness
• Inform the Section Head of all risks of error and actual errors as soon as detected and evaluate their impact.
Your profile :
• Bac + 3 Bachelor in Accounting, Banking or Economics, or equivalent experience
• Experience in the custody business
• Strong knowledge of financial instruments
• Csdr Discipline knowledge would be considered as an advantage
• Excellent overall banking knowledge
Fluent in English. French would be advantage but is not mandatory.
• Microsoft Suite
• Capable of dealing with facts and figures
• Constant focus on quality and client service
• Team player
• Analytical, communication and problem-solving mind
This is an opportunity for a 12-month CDD, to start asap.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.