Business areasAdministrative Services
Type of ContractIntérim (4 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for an:
Operational Assistant (M/F)
The Operational Assistant reports to the Head of Division and works directly with the legal experts responsible for internal formal dispute-resolution procedures.
- Run the secretariat of all disciplinary procedures handled by the Division, including proactive follow up, creating and harmonizing templates and reviewing documents.
- Prepare documents, take photocopies and handle various administrative requests in line with the division's operational needs and in compliance with procedures.
- Maintain proper record/documentation and data quality (e.g. preparation and filing of legal documents manually and electronically, maintenance of databases) subject to the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Coordinate reporting process for the Division- send reminders/requests to collect data, follow up on timely reception, centralize responses ensuring completeness of information.
- Initiate improvements and participate in the optimization of working methods.
- Cooperate with the other assistants in the Directorate and provide back-up as necessary.
- Any other administrative tasks as needed.
- Secondary level education, complemented with a 2-year certification in a relevant field (accounting, legal, business administration) or secondary level education with equally qualified experience in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years relevant experience within a HR/legal administrative function handling confidential and legal matters.
- Ability to maintain and ensure respect of confidentiality is mandatory.
- Excellent knowledge of the bank’s standard computer tools, particularly GED and MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Excellent command of English and French. Knowledge of other European Union languages would be an advantage.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.