Business areasIT and Technology
Type of ContractIntérim (9 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients located in Luxembourg city center, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for one experienced:
Data Scientist (M/F)
Our client is currently strengthening its data team and is looking one Data Scientist for a 9-month contract with possibility of permanent contract afterwards.
The Data Scientist will support the Marketing, RD&A and Commercial Finance teams with insights gained from analysing internal and external data.
Responsibilities for Data Scientist
- Contribute to next generation data-driven projects in an agile work environment
- Use machine learning techniques to increase and optimize opportunity creation, where to play targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor, analyze and improve the model performance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Experience with Azure Databricks is mandatory, Experience with MLflow would be a plus
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, etc.) to create ML models.
- Experience with building at least one machine learning system for a company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- You have a real practical experience, you are are creative, self-motivated, try things out on your own and simply get things done
This is a great opportunity to evolve within a challenging environment.
Start of the mission would be June 1st.
Salary will depend on your qualifications and experiences
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.