Business areasAdministrative Services
Type of ContractCDI
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
- Assisting legal professionals and enhancing office effectiveness
- Drafting, editing and managing legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence and under lawyers’ supervision
- Assisting lawyers with the implementation and maintaining of corporate compliance policies and procedures to ensure adherence to applicable rules and regulations
- Corresponding with notaries, banks, auditors, Luxembourgish administrations, and clients
- Keeping files organized; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorneys
- Updating internal databases
- Managing and filing legal documents and correspondence
- Managing documentation, physical and electronic filing and keeping clients’ records up to date, correspondence with clients, keeping the clients’ RCS information (Registre de Commerce et des Sociétés) up to date and registering the necessary changes with the RCS
- Maintaining office systems, including data management, archives, scanning, filing, etc.
- General clerical tasks
- 2 year’s degree or bachelor’s degree in administration or equivalent
- 1- 3 years of experience in a similar function as corporate secretary and/or legal experience in a legal or financial environment is/are an advantage
- Excellent English mandatory (written and spoken), other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to be independent and pro-active and anticipate the needs of the department
- Have a confident and professional manner
- Meticulous attention to details with good follow-up skills
- Organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task whist keeping the confidentiality
- Ability to work within a team, but also ability to take initiatives and pro-active approach.
- Excellent MS Office skills (excel, word, outlook, Powerpoint), and ability to learn new tools. Additional IT skills would be considered as an asset
- Strong motivation to contribute to a team and optimize processes
This is an opportunity for a permanent contract, to start asap.
Salary ranges between 40 et 45K + other advantages
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.