Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractCDI
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for the following profile:
Accounts Receivable - Collector Officer Fr- Eng (M/F)
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Generate and send out invoices
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Perform account reconciliations
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc
- Process credit card payments
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Process adjustments
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Assist with month-end closing
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics
- Comply with corporate financial requirements by enforcing adherence and advising management on needed actions
- Comply with government local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports, and advising management on needed actions
- Be the contact point with the Luxemburgish authorities to follow up with the account related issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, or business related discipline.
- 3 years’ minimum experience in a similar function
- Highly proficient with general ledger systems and report writer specifically SAP and AS400
- Fluent in French and English
- Excel proficiency is a must
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial data.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff and to proactively embrace and drive positive, transformational change.
- Meticulous and self-motivated individual with good interpersonal skills
- Work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, open office environment.
- The ability to work independently and thrive in a highly ambiguous environment is a must for this role.
This is an opportunity for a permanent contract, to start asap
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.