Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (12 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a
PROCUREMENT OFFICER FR-EN (M/F)
- Manage procurement of services, drafting and issuance of service contracts for external offices, in cooperation with JUPROCUR, OCCO and PERS/Life Cycle division. Each country requires to run a specific call for tender and the bank signs a separate contract with each local temp agency.
- Advise PERS business owners in identifying and translating business needs into requirements, specifications, outsourcing modalities in the Terms of Reference and contractual terms whilst ensuring compliance with procurement rules and procedures and striving for the best value for money
- Prepare tender documentation: authorisation documents, Terms of Reference, draft contract, financial scenarios, and their annexes
- Coordinate calls for tenders from the planning phase to the signature of the contract in liaison with Corporate Services (CS/IMP/PROCUR), Compliance (OCCO/PROCUR), and Legal (JU/PROCUR)
- Prepare contracts and framework agreements for signature
- Administer the mini-competitions calls for the PERS business owners when necessary.
- Ensure the flow of bills in the approval workflows related to recruitment in general (including trainees and interims).
- Centrally administer and monitor PERS contracts and take action when the contracts are reaching their end date or their maximum amount, amending them if necessary to extend their duration, increase their maximum amount or make other kinds of modifications
- Support PERS business owners in the management of their contracts and framework agreements (also help implement framework agreements through mini-competitions or specific assignments) and help them solve contractual and/or procurement issues
- Work closely with the other team members to ensure on-time delivery and payment of service provider assignments.
- Maintain PERS contracts and calls for tenders dashboards and related consultancy tools up-to-date to ensure a complete overview of PERS procurement activities
- Input contractual data in the Procure-to-Pay database and contribute to the purchasing process in collaboration with other team members, business owners and CS/IMP/PROCUR
- Ensure the complete electronic and physical archiving of all contractual documents.
- Ensure Business Continuity with other team members
- Flag any issues to the Head of HR Shared Services division in an ongoing and timely manner
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Mathematics, Procurement, Accounting, Economics or other relevant field
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in procurement, purchasing and/or contract management, preferably in an international organisation or in a public administration
- Experience in working with multicultural and international teams
- Sound knowledge of contract design, contract negotiation, procurement processes and best practices is essential
- Good organisational, project and process management skills, with the ability to handle multiple contracts, calls for tenders and a wide range of tasks simultaneously
- Understanding of public procurement law, especially EU public procurement rules and practices relevant to the EU institutions would be a significant advantage
- Discretion and respect of confidentiality are required
- Proficiency in the use of standard office tools. Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials/Procure-to-Pay software to handle purchases and manage contracts would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English and good command of French.
This is an opportunity for a long-term temporary contract (1 year)
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.