Business areasAdministrative Services
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
As Legal Assistant, you will be assisting the Legal Team with the corporate and administrative day-to-day operations of the GS portfolio consisting of unregulated Luxembourg holding companies (SPVs)
- Collecting signatures of the legal documentation relating to corporate administration (board meetings, shareholder meetings, certificates pertaining to annual accounts approval, financing (loans/certificates), distributions, share transfers, corporate changes and change of articles etc);
- Assisting the Legal Team with the set up and harvest of private equity/real estate/infrastructure/debt structures as well as coordination with various teams involved, including international GS teams, lawyers, advisors, Luxembourg notaries;
- Coordinating and providing for KYC documentation;
- Preparation of board packs for board meetings (quarterly or at an ad hoc basis) and annual/extraordinary shareholder meetings including relevant annexes, agendas, proxies etc;
- Maintenance of statutory records (physical binders and electronic shared drive);
- Maintenance and safekeeping of registers of shareholders and/or bondholders;
- Filing of annual accounts or any other corporate changes with the RCS Luxembourg;
- Filing with the RBE Luxembourg.
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar role and a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the financial industry is considered as an advantage;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and manage unforeseen urgencies as and when they arise;
- Pragmatic and proactive approach within the Legal Team;
- Eager to learn and develop professionally and personally within a multicultural, fast paced environment, exposed to complex and multidimensional transactions;
- Organized and affine to reoccurring administrative tasks while having an eye for detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Team player;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Proficient command of Excel is an asset;
- Luxembourg corporate law knowledge is an asset.
This is an opportunity to start asap on a 3-month temp contract, with extension or permanent contract afterwards
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.