Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (3 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a banking structure located in Luxembourg city, Sofitex Talent is looking for a:
Transfer Agent Registration (M/F)
Mission: The TA Registration is the contact person for both Asset Managers and investors for TA Registration queries. He/she collects investors' documentations, performs KYC/AML reviews and processes to investors' account opening.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Investors documentation collect and accounts opening
• Collects investors’ documentations and perform KYC/AML reviews;
• Processes investor account openings in MFTA or similar systems;
• Prepares memos for the risk committee;
• Conducts periodic remediation exercises.
• Is the contact person for both Asset Managers and investors for TA Registration queries;
• Participates in the onboarding and fund launch process;
• Maintains procedures up to date;
• Works closely with the Compliance Officer on new legislation, regulation and complex investor cases.
• Good knowledge of Alternative Investment funds;
• Good transversal knowledge of Transfer Agency activities;
• Knowledge of the MultiFonds TA system;
• Strong compliance or TA registration background;
• Good knowledge of the Luxembourgish laws and regulation on AML/KYC rules in particular on complex account opening for medium and high-risk investor profiles;
• Knowledge of fund distribution business and AIFs;
• Strong English and French knowledge, good German or Italian knowledge;
• Organisation and rigor;
• Analytical mind;
• Client orientation;
• Quality orientation;
• Interpersonal skills;
• Team spirit;
• Available for a 3-month mission.
• Position not subject to MIF II.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.