Business areasAdministrative Services
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
The Administrative Assistant will provide the full range of secretarial and administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day work for the directorate Secretariat General
- Carrying out general secretariat duties and administrative tasks, including preparing standard correspondence; proof-reading and editing texts in English and/or finalising notes, letters and other documents;
- Circulate notes for signatures as required;
- Handle administrative tasks in relation to the preparation of nomination & transfer letters as well as in the drafting of job descriptions, as required;
- Organising validation meetings and interviews, when required;
- Launch process for CDI conversions and CDD extensions in PSFT;
- Launch interim requests in Beeline;
- Ensuring that databases are updated daily;
- Ensuring filing in GED;
- Ensuring that newcomers list is updated daily in the excel file.
Academic qualifications and professional skills
- Certified secondary-level education with secretarial training;
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience;
- Excellent knowledge of standard Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Excellent command of written and oral English and French. Good knowledge of another EU language would be an advantage.
- Achievement Drive: continually keeps an eye on performance, focusing on improving it, showing drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals.
- Change Orientation: Adapts to differences and changes in the environment; takes a flexible approach to reach outcomes.
- Collaboration: Works cooperatively as part of a team; works collaboratively with peers across organisational boundaries based on a genuine interest in and an accurate understanding of others and their individual perspectives and concerns.
- Organisational Commitment: Is willing to commit to an organisation whose mission is to support Europe and is open to diversity, and to align her/his own behavior with the organisation’s needs and intrinsic values, acting with integrity in ways that promote the organisation’s mission, policies and rules.
This is an opportunity for a long term temporary contract (first contract of 2-month and then several extensions) to start at the beginning of August.
Salary ranges between 2950 and 3750€ gross, depending on experience.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.