Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, an industrial company located in Dudelange, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for a 3 to 6-month contract for a
Credit and Collection Assistant (M/F)
• Maintain a clean ledger, minimise overdue debt; and maximise cash receipts
• Regularly reconcile accounts to ensure that cash collection activity can be completed in a straightforward, time efficient and effective manner
• Ensure payments are allocated to customers account to avoid unnecessary ageing
• Prioritise collection activity on the ledger for greatest effect with a particular focus on those invoices that are most aged and/or have large exposures.
• Pro-actively manage internal and external customers, relationships to ensure prompt resolution of queries.
• Chasing debt by telephone and email and reducing debtor days.
• Collect interim payments and withhold goods in order to limit unauthorised credit exposure and maximise cash flow
• Assists the Credit Team in the processing of new customer credit applications and the verification of the applicants’ credit references.
• Searches for and investigates information contained in files, inserts additional data on file records, completes reports.
• Communicating with internal stakeholders and customers
• Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
• University degree in a related field: Economics, Statistics, Accounting
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Accounts Receivable and/or Credit role
• Fluent in English speaking and writing
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
• The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated with excellent communication skills and a positive can-do attitude. We are looking for a candidate with the ability to build relationships internally and externally with a strong attention to detail.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.