Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
In the context of new client acquisitions and the expansion of Private Equity and Real Estate activities, we are looking to a Middle Office Agent.
You will be part of a team of 10 agents covering AIFs. The team is part of a new business line related to the Alternative Investment Fund Business.
You scope of clients will be mainly AIFs and Securitization vehicles.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintain Service Level Agreements. ;
- Negotiate the content and perform annual checks to ensure the document is up to date;
- Follow-up with Operations to ensure the document complies with operational processes;
- Analyze and maintain quality charts and other client metrics;
- Be involved in the department’s development projects.
Operational Tasks related to Private Equity and Real Estate Transactions:
- Analyse Private Equite and Real Estate investments (KYT);
- Process payments and book the related deals in the custody system;
- Review quarterly Capital Account Statements;
- Perform oversight duties and ownership-verification of Client assets;
- Support the annual audit process (back testing, preparation and coordination with auditors);
- Contribute to the new investment/vehicle launches.
- Bac +3 degree;
- A first knowledge of the AIF industry;
- At least one expertise in an operational department in the fund industry (e.g. FA, TA, Depositary);
- You speak English, French and/or German;
- You like to work as part of a team but at the same time, you are able to work independently;
- You are able to work under pressure and respect fund cut-off times/deadlines;
- You have a high capacity to focus on detail;
- Able to interact easily with clients;
- Position subject to MIF II.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.