Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (1 an)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
- Quality check on the Sanctions screening process, with focus on the decision-making process of the Operation Analyst. Proactively highlighting issues or inconsistency with the Compliance Policies and Procedures.
- Escalate findings to the QA Team Manager and Compliance Operation Team Leader.
- Work with the QA team to provide root cause analysis and failure trends;
- Other AML functions may be assigned in the future;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Fluent written and oral English is required. Fluent Italian, German or French would be a strong asset;
- Willing to work in a constantly changing, fast paced environment;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to meet all deadlines while maintaining high quality output;
- Focus to detail, ability to escalate/report findings in an effective way;
- Ability to research and review regulatory requirements;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Preference for previous internship experience in Compliance Operation roles. Previous experience in an international environment would be an asset;
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.