Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (2 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European institution in Luxembourg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a:
Data Processing Officer (M/F)
The incumbent(s) report to and work under the supervision of senior members of the Data Hub Division.
- Collection, input and validation of data from Private Equity and Guarantees/Securitization quarterly reports received from financial intermediaries, responding to requests from other units including audit requests, etc.;
- Be an expert in term of data processing in relation to the organisation’s business lines;
- Ensure a robust control environment is maintained and that all operational and compliance risks are actively managed and mitigated;
- Contribute as required to process enhancements in relation data processing activities of the Units.
- Support the team members for any internal projects assigned to the Unit;
- University degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related subjects;
- Minimum three (3) years' relevant professional experience in Banking/Asset Management, Reporting, Quantitative Analysis, Audit, Fund Administration, Finance or related area, preferably with exposure to Private Equity or Guarantees/Securitization assets;
- Additional professional qualifications (e.g. CFA, ACCA) would be considered an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and high affinity with numbers, data intensive processes and technology;
- Capacity to work and prioritize efficiently under strict deadlines and time pressure;
- Good business sense;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to defend his / her opinions;
- Creativity, and ability to analyze problems from new angles, and to identify and develop solutions depending on the issues to be addressed;
- Team player.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.